Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It is ok to want things to be normal....

It is ok for you to want things to be normal. That is normal. But, remember that everyone reacts differently to things and we cannot judge how someone is acting. That is really hard for a sock monkey because often I forget myself and say … stuff like … " what do you mean you did what? or you acted how? " A really fine lady that is the mum of one of my person's former students posted this today and I want to share it.
So how can we be normal when everything isn't normal?
Well, it is time for the spring  peepers to be out ..... Look at how little they are!!  The Spring Peeper, is a tiny frog that grows to anywhere from just under an inch to 1.5 inches in length. Did you know that? They are tinier than me or my person even ( and she really is a shrimp! ) 


Underneath its chin it bears a pouch that fills with air and 'sings' as it deflates. Male Spring Peepers literally serenade their prospective mates. That pouch is crazy!!! 

How many of you have ever seen a tadpole? Well if you are close to areas like this …...


You might see this!!!......


 Pretty awesome , I think .. don't you?

Ever hear a spring peeper?  You can :  Listen Here   Spring peeper     
I bet you have heard them and you just didn't know their name! 

More later , but back to work now..

Words from Cosee:   " There is no place in a city that can't be better. There is no toad that can't be a princess, no frog that can't become a prince."      


4 comments:

  1. I listen to the Spring Peeper as I drive to and from work by the river ~ well when I was driving to work. We do all process things differently God did not make us all the same ~ thank heavens. By the way your person isn’t a shrimp, I know we are the same height. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a tadpole but I have seen one of those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Unknown.. could you let me know on Remind who you are , so I will know?

      Delete
    2. These little guys are tadpoles!

      Delete